This is just going to be a quick and dirty sneak peak!! I came home the other day to a surprise package from indie favorite, Rainbow Honey!! At first, I was very confuzzled. I thought to myself “Self, did you break your no-buy on polish and get the kickass Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag??” Alas, I did not and had forgotten that many moons ago, I added myself to her blogger list in hopes of snagging sneak peaks like this that I get to share with you all!!
Ahh, the world of Memebox! You can read a brief breakdown of Memeboxes and how they work over at my other post here. You can skip to the bottom of this post to find a HUGE list of boxes that you will get $3 off for using my affiliate link (good until June 30) as well as a few other coupons I know of!
I initially ordered this box and accidentally received Luckybox #5 in the mail. Memebox corrected their mistake and sent me this one (arrived at lightening speed I may add) and I am so happy with it. Nakedboxes are different than regular Memeboxes as their contents are fully exposed and there are no surprises! While some may not like that, I was excited because I wanted to try the products included badly 🙂 This box was $23, though after points and coupons, I paid $14.99
Here’s my precious right after I tore it open. Descriptions of the products is taken from Memebox
1) NUGANIC Customize Pore Control Essence (Full size 30 ml) -Pore control essence reduces the appearance of dilated pores. Use after a toner. I am excited to use this! Now I need Meme to send me a toner and I’ll have a full Korean skin regime 🙂
2) TONYMOLY BCDATION SPF 30 PA ++ – Pink Beige (7ml)- CC foundation that is carefully made with only the absolute components of BB and CC creams. This shade was a pretty good match for me. TONYMOLY is also such a well known Korean brand & I was super excited to try this CC. Not so sure about the ‘full coverage’ claim that Meme has on its website, but a big fan of SPF 30!
3) PERIPERA Peri Tint Mini Mandarin Juice (2.5ml) – Vivid, lightweight tint gives an orange-red bite that doubles as a lip and cheek stain. Use applicator to dab color to bare lips or cheeks. Apply more heavily for higher saturation of color, less for natural look. WOAH this baby is orange. Also, the packaging is so freaking cute. It does really stain too. The swatch on my hand, stayed all day! I shall conquer the Korean Lip eventually.
4) Unnie-cream 75g Full-size – A light, unnie-cream moisturizer is infused with 9 essential oils. This powerful moisturizer promotes long-lasting hydration with hyaluronic acid by elastically trapping moisture. YAY, another moisturizer. I love this one too. It smells lovely & quickly absorbs into my skin. It’s also massive and little goes a long way. I’ve been using it on my body more than my face but assume during winter, this baby will be magic.
5) CAOLION Mool Pool Deep Cleansing 75ml – Innovative cleansing formula dissolves dirt and makeup on your face at one step. Wet your face and gently massage until cleanser gets thick. Then wash off with warm water. I cannot wait to try this! I have been loving the Soap Berry cleanser from my last box so much that I keep forgetting to use this one, but I think tonight, I shall bust it out. It looks so awesome.
Overall, I am really pleased with this box. I think Nakedboxes are a great way to introduce yourself to the world of Meme, especially if you’re nervous about taking the plunge blind :P. Now, let’s move onto new releases, hot deals, and some coupons for the month!!
The following boxes are on sale until 6/23 when the price increases!
Superbox 38 – Detox Care $29, ships 7/30 **ON SALE UNTIL MONDAY 6/23 for $23**
Detox from head to toe, skin and body with products that draw out impurities from the skin that may risk being excreted through the skin as unwanted skin breakouts and blemishes! Beat bloat with body products that massage and stimulate the body’s circulation and lymphatic drainage to promote rapid removal of body toxins!
Superbox #39 – Footcare #2 $23, ships 7/30 **ON SALE UNTIL MONDAY, 6/23, FOR $20**
Whether you’re a ballerina, a Supermom or a busy lady always on the run, it’s time to dive feet first into our ultra pampering and luxuriously moisturizing Foot Care Box #2! Give your tired and exhausted feet a spa treatment right at your own home with daily foot treatments that provide moisture and hydration to dry and cracked feet.
Supberbox #40 – Pomegranate Cosmetics $29, ships 7/30 **ON SALE until 6/23 for $23**
Not only are pomegranates a healthy—and tasty—source of vitamins, but they are also the key ingredient to unlocking the secret to everlasting gorgeous skin! This Pomegranate Cosmetics Box is also packed with champion anti-inflammatory compounds that prevent pre-mature aging and wrinkling, and also contains special pomegranate formulas to brighten lackluster, leaving a soft and feminine lit-from-within glow!
I am also an affiliate with Memebox, so I am able to offer you some special deals! When you use my links below, you will automatically save $3 on any of these boxes thru 6/30!! The discounted price should automatically show up in your cart and say affiliate discount AND you can still use additional coupons and points 🙂 If you have issues, please let me know!
Superbox #28 – Free From Oils and Troubles #3 $32 ($29 with my link) ships out 7/16
Memebox Skincare – $29 ($26 with my link), ships out 7/18
Superbox #29 Burst of Color – $39 ($36 with my link), ships out 7/11
*This will be a MAKEUP ONLY Membox!! Spoiler #1 for this is Hope Girl Tinted Cushion Lipstick – worth $14
Superbox #31 Herbal Cosmetics – $32 ($29 with my link), ships out 7/16
Superbox #34 DERMO-COSMETICS #2 – $39 ($36 with my link), ships out 7/25
Superbox #24 Waxing – $29 ($26 with my link), ships out 7/1
SPOILER #1 ANGEL FACTORY UNDER-ARM WHITE PEELING PERFUME
Superbox #30 Aloe Vera Cosmetics – $32 ($29 with my link), ships out 7/11
Superbox #33 Collagen Cosmetics – $35 ($32 with my link), ships out 7/22
Superbox #35 Fermented Cosmetics #2 – $32 ($29 with my link), ships out 7/25
Also, don’t forget that Meme has introduced Value Sets that combine multiple boxes with free upgraded shipping!! Now, some coupons that you can stack with those boxes:
$5 off on orders over 3 Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE3
Free shipping on orders above $70 from Memeshop: FREESHIPPING
$5 off any order: MEMEBOXKIIP
PHEW!!! Now, let me know what you have ordered!! I have the following coming to me: Memebox Whole Grain, Mask Edition #3 (sold out, but #4 is available!), and Herbal Cosmetics! I’m thinking of picking up the Dextox box though or maybe the Value Set with the Foot Care that’s on sale for $43 right now! It’s an addiction you guys.
*This post contains affiliate links! While I receive a slight commision, I am also able to get you guys discounts too!
Living Social is currently having a great deal on Glossybox subs! Glossybox is a monthly subscription box that promises at least 5 items (usually deluxe samples and a full size product) from all around the world! December’s box holds a great Nails Inc polish. Anyway, back to the Living Social deal:
• $16 ($21 value) for a one-month subscription + included shipping
• $45 ($60 value) for a three-month subscription + included shipping
• $90 ($115 value) for a six-month subscription + included shipping
• $165 ($220 value) for a 12-month subscription + included shipping
Use the code WARMUP for an extra 20% off (expires 12/15) for up to $20 off! I ended up having $15 in Living Social bucks from an expired deal so I got a 3 month sub for just $21 (THE PRICE OF ONE BOX Y’ALL!) Also remember to use Ebates for an extra 4% cash back! In case you don’t use Ebates yet, you basically get money back for shopping online! I just started last month and have earned $10 + a $10 Target Giftcard! Let me know if you ended up snagging this great deal!
The lovely folks over at Studio Gear sent over their new Holiday Smokey Eye Palette for my to review! The palette retails for $40, but is currently on sale for only $25!! Keep reading to receive an additional discount just for you, my lovely readers 🙂
In Studio Gear’s own words “Be radiant for any occasion with this sultry, shimmery palette of dramatic shades – perfect for creating a classic smokey eye look with a hint of unexpected golden glimmer…With pure color, pigment rich formulations, you’ll be sure to smolder all night.” The palette itself is small, .42 oz and definitely travel friendly! It has 4 shadows and 1 blush, all which compliment each other well. I like the inclusion of a shimmery gold, it’s nice and will definitely be used with other looks.
I’ve always been interested in Studio Gear makeup. I see them at Ulta, but never know where to start. This palette is a good jumping off point for me. The four shades + blush are as follows *first swatch done without primer, second swatch with Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion*
Snowy glow – a nice shimmery pink/coral blush. Use a light hand! Blends beautifully though. It’s picking up more red on my phone, but rest assured, it’s not so clown like in real life :P.
Swatches indoor, no flash.
Swatches outside, no flash, a bit overcast (weird Phoenix winter!)
I think the palette itself is nice. It’s not something that screams unique, but I think it’d make a nice gift for someone building up their collections. The colors themselves can work for a variety of skin tones, I’d love to see how the blush looks on someone with a darker complexion. The shades also need to build up a little, which is actually nice as you can go for a lighter smoky eye if full on seems a bit intimidating. Keep in mind, these colors are shimmery, not matte! I’m excited to play around with this a bit for holiday parties coming up.
Now where you can you buy it?? You can get it direct from Studio Gear or at Ulta. Visit http://studiogearcosmetics.com/shop/eye-make-up/holiday-smokey-eye-palette/ to buy it from them! I checked and Studio Gear is having some great Black Friday deals as well, I’m looking at a few of the sets or maybe a blush or two. They’re also doing Cyber Monday with 30% off complexion products! And because Studio Gear is awesome, they are offering y’all a 10% discount off your entire order!
Reader Discount Code: SGHOLIDAY. This code does not expire and is good towards 10% off your whole Studio Gear purchase!
**FTC: I was provided this palette to review but all opinions are my own. This is a sponsored post from Brand Backer and Studio Gear for an honest review of the product mentioned and I am gaining no compensation for posting.