This month, Birchbox is doing a pick your own sample option again!
Last month, it was kind of a shit storm and we apparently “broke the internet” because not only did their website go down basically immediately, but sample choices were out of stock, people couldn’t get anything reserved, and many people didn’t even get what they thought they HAD reserved. I got lucky and not only reserved my choices via email, but was able to get them through the website and did end up with both choices in my box (reviews up soon!)
Be sure to check your email ASAP on the 25th if you’re a current BB subscriber as you’ll want to jump on sample choices right away. If you haven’t subbed yet, get on it as today is the LAST DAY to guarantee you get the pick-a-sample option! The theme for August is ~lighten up~ & Birchbox uploaded this video showing us sneak peeks of our choices this month and they included the following:
You have to be subscribed by today, 7/23, to get access to these samples:
1) Model Co Shimmer Bronzer (Deluxe Size)
2) The Balm Stainiac (Deluxe Size)
3) Laura Geller Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow in Silver Sands (Deluxe Size)
4) Noir Long Wear Eyeliner in Forever Noir (Potentially Full Size)
I have two active accounts this month, and am definitely going to go with the cream shadow on one. A lovely lady over at MUT swatched her Silver Sands and it’s gorgeous! On my second account, I am thinking Stainiac OR the bronzer, leaning towards Stainiac. I have enough black eyeliner that I never use, regardless of full size or not, though I have heard great things about this one.
If you don’t have a BB account yet, SIGN UP RIGHT NOW and try these codes:
– BBFAB100 – Will give you 100 extra points (aka $10 in the shop)
– womenshealth100 – Will give you 100 extra points (aka $10 in the shop)
– Spend $35 and use promo code THEBRIDESMAIDS to get “The Bridesmaids: True Tales of Love, Envy, Loyalty . . . and Terrible Dresses” for free.
– Ending today, spend $75 and use NEXTBOXFREE to get August’s box free!
So, what sample will you be choosing?? Do you have multiple accounts?
*Post includes referral links 🙂