By now, you must have heard of Memebox, the Korean skincare/makeup boxes that are taking the beauty world by storm? It’s not your typical subscription box, where you pay a monthly fee and get a monthly box. Memebox releases boxes sporadically, sometimes a few week even, based on different themes, filled to the brim with cult skincare and beauty products straight from Korea that are difficult to find in the States. They also have different tiers of boxes.
- Memeboxes– The original Memebox comes packed with 4 – 8 full sized products and deluxe samples, carefully curated from Korea to give you the best experience and widest exposure to a range of products.
- Superboxes – Superbox was inspired by Memebox lovers, looking for full-sized products catered to specific needs. Each Superbox series comes with it’s own theme, designed to target particular concerns.
- Luckyboxes – Each Luckybox contains a selection of products from past Memeboxes, occasionally including a few new favorites that Meme simply could not resist including.
- Nakedboxes – These are boxes where the contains are already revealed. They are mostly items from past Memeboxes. As of right now, only #16, #17, and a special Father’s Day box are available.
I am reviewing Luckybox #5 here and Nakedbox #15 in a different post. Full disclosure, I actually initially ordered the Nakedbox #15, but somehow was sent Luckybox #5 as a mistake. I emailed Memebox and they told me to keep the Luckybox and basically overnighted me the Nakedbox! Woohoo 🙂
I was actually planning on scooping up Luckybox #5 but it had sold out before I bit the bullet so this is such a win for me. You’ll see why.
Just FULL of fun things to play with.
In all boxes (except for the Naked ones) Meme provides a breakdown of what the products are and how to use them, as the directions are usually in Korean.
I am going to highlight the most exciting products!!
1) Dr. G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream 3 for Oily Skin – Even though it’s a deluxe size, it’s still massive. Coming in at 20mL, this baby is going to last me a while. It also has done a great job at seeming to combat the oil/shine that’s come with the summer and intense heat! I love it.
2) LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence – This is another deluxe size product (20ml), but it’s going to last a while. You only need 1-2 drops to cover your WHOLE FACE. Tea Tree oil is great for acne/trouble spots and I am excited to see results.
3) O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser – This full size (100mL) cleanser is pretty awesome. You use it on dry skin and it foams up a bit, working in counter clockwise motions. It’s supposed to remove all dead skin cells and sebum for a nice glowy complexion. It makes my face feel all nice and squeaky clean!
4) Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint #2 Red 1.5 ml – This super adorable baby tint is just so CUTE. I’ve wanted to try Tonymoly, one of THE most popular brands in Korea for a while and this is a nice intro. The color is nice, but be careful. Let it dry before pushing your lips together and build the color slowly. You don’t it to get all goopy and weird.
5) Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese cream – Another deluxe size at 30 mL, it will last so long because you don’t need a lot and this is seriously like my HG of moisturizers/facial creams. The texture is SO unique and weird and amazing. Don’t let the name Cheese cream put you off. If you have a chance, run out and get this. It makes your face feel incredible, so soft and wonderful. I like to put it on before bed and wake up feeling like a newborn baby. I had traded for this and loved it and hence was SO stoked when I got to keep this Luckybox as I now have a backup for whenever I end up running out of this.
See that small amount on my finger, that’s all I need for my whole face. Yeah, it’s AWESOME.
The other products in the box were lovely too, these were just my overwhelming loveeees! Plus, the value of this box was AWESOME, $23 for probably close to $100 worth of product.
If you sign up for Memebox today, you will earn 10 Memepoints which equals $10 to spend in their shop!! Also, after signing up, if you email them and say I, Rachel from RealTalkWithRachel, referred you, you’ll earn an extra 5 points, giving you $15 to play with!! They also frequently give out points, like right now, they gave out 5 points for adding a new payment option.
As for current coupons, get $5 off on orders over 3 Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE3.
*Disclosure – This post contains affiliate links. I also did not end up paying for this particular Memebox due to an error on Memebox’s end in my other Memebox reviews, have purchases with my own money.